Friday, September 29, 2017

NEVER STOP DREAMING


                   


       When I was a High School student I didn't thought of all the changes I was soon going to face. Being a student and also take care of my house as one of my daily routine was so difficult. No one could understand the feelings of a young girl who had responsibilities as an adult. My parents as always, they worked from day to night every single day. The lack of communication between my parents and me affected me a lot as to my little brother In addition, the divorce of my parents, was the worst thing that could ever happen to my little brother and me. My life was worst, I couldn't handle school and the problems at home between my parents. From there on, I knew that there was going to come a big change. I realize how important was for me to be prepared for my own adventure in life. 
      As a lesson I learned so much from my parents. I now understand them why they worked so hard for us. Because the lack of communication, I learned the importance of communication between our family is the key to succeed. I never said that my parents were bad, but they were tough. They did the person who I am today. I feel proud of my parents, my family and myself. Not all decisions were correct but they did take me to the correct path. Now, as a college student, mother and wife I can say that every new day is another chance to change your life. Never stop dreaming. 

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Only Daughter

Although Sandra's accomplished her goals and was successful in life, she wanted her father approval. In fact, Sandra was the only daugh...