Friday, June 1, 2018

Marijuana Controversial


             Should marijuana be legalized? There are many advantages by using marijuana. It is prove that marijuana does helps medical issues. For example, studies have suggested that marijuana is only slightly better than a placebo in reducing acute inflammation. It also helps pain, seizures and other illnesses. I believe that people should be responsible on what the want to take for medication. It is important that people are aware of the effects of marijuana. be well informed before consuming any medicinal drug in this case marijuana.my life would change because the closer this marijuana is to my family I worry about using it without being informed. But as long it is taken with the only purpose of some kind of treatment I agree. As a parent I think we have the responsibility of how we raise our children. if we teach them of good they will not make bad decisions in case of the use of marijuana. What I've seen happen is that during high school marijuana becomes very common for young people. Adolescents that only to be fashionable use marijuana. They are not well informed of the effects of this drug.

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Only Daughter

Although Sandra's accomplished her goals and was successful in life, she wanted her father approval. In fact, Sandra was the only daugh...