Friday, September 28, 2018

Say Yes to Human Rights


I think abortion is VITAL. This planet is largely over populated. I think it is a ridiculous extent. If left to develop into a life form, these children would be born into families who cannot afford to support them or are incapable of properly caring for the child in other ways. They’re often born into poverty, violence, abuse, and horrific situations. Sometimes these women will have like 6+ kids and be on welfare for all of them. Which means less money for everyone who needs services.  Often times money meant to give medical care to people who really need it is diverted to help feed, clothe, and house these kids who just grow up and become thieves, murderers, rapists, prostitutes, homeless, suicidal, child abusers, mentally scarred and continue this cycle on and on etc. Letting women have control over their reproductive organs should not even be a question anyway. It’s none of anyone’s business. It’s between her and her doctor. It floors me when pro-life supporters are women. That’s so stupid. You want to volunteer to have someone control your body, go for it but don’t drag the rest of us down with you. I’m sure they’d sing a different tune if someone say, raped them and then forced them to have the child. Or if they were raped by a family member? Or if there was a complication and both woman and child would die otherwise? Oh yes, then they’d be all ‘my body, my choice’ but since it’s not happening to them right at that moment they’re going to follow along like sheep. I think plan B it’s a great way for women to prevent any of this abortion decisions. I have never been through a situation like this, but it makes me feel secure about my decisions. 

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Only Daughter

Although Sandra's accomplished her goals and was successful in life, she wanted her father approval. In fact, Sandra was the only daugh...